


I know it has been a while since I have blogged. The only excuse I can use is we are busy enjoying our Summer! :) We have been busy with visits to the zoo, swimming and slip slidin' in the back yard, Sonshine School on Tuesday and Thursday and playing with friends at Trails YMCA while I work out each morning. I have added some pics of our summer so far. I have to laugh as I add the picture of Jacob and his bulging diaper...I ran out of swimmers (swim diapers) so he had to wear a regular diaper. He gives new meaning to"baby got back!"


1 comment:
I'm so proud of you for posting! I had to laugh at the top picture. You probably didn't notice it, but look at the way you and Madison are standing! Like Mother like daughther huh? Now I gotta get busy and post so you won't hound me!
Post a Comment