Friday, July 14, 2006

A third child?




Some may say a car is not considered a child but in our family I think we can truly say the "hoopty" (89 Lincoln Town Car) is Jason's third child! 10 years ago in December Jason and I went on our first date. He came to pick me up in a 1989 Lincoln Town Car. I thought he was using his Father's car. He wasn't! We sold the Town Car before moving back to OKC from Houston. Well, Jason never got over the sale of the car and he found another one 2 years ago. We drove to Dallas and picked it up. He has since repainted the car with the help of Mo (a friend from church). Jason would also like to thank Dan for letting him borrow his garage to do the priming and painting. I want to thank Dan for getting this yacht out of our garage during the restoration! Jason is now working on getting the sun baked tape off of the car used to cover the window and chrome pieces of the car during the many phases of painting. He is recruiting anyone who comes by the house. Funny...we have not seen Peter in a few days. :)

1 comment:

Mike Morton said...

Hey Cindy and Jason! Cindy, you just have to start worrying when he wakes up in the middle of the night and has those 2am feedings with the car. :-P