Monday, April 23, 2007

Easter





Well let's see it is 2 1/2 weeks after Easter and I am just now posting about it. Sorry to my family! We had a great Easter weekend. Jason's parents came over after church Sunday morning for lunch and then we hid Easter eggs in the house for the kids to hunt. They had a great time. This is the first year that I actually tried to dress my kids in similar colors. I thought they turned out cute. But I am biased. We did not get Easter eggs dyed this year nor did we get any cookies made. I have no good excuses other than it just did not happen. I do want to brag about the fact that this is the first year I was not shopping for their outfits on Saturday before Easter! I had their outfits complete at least 2 weeks before!

No comments: