Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Quick Update





We are Texas bound in the morning providing everyone stays well! (I am crossing my fingers.) We had an eventful day today trying to get everything packed and ready to go. Madison woke up with a fever and spots in one area. I imediately thought Chicken Pox! So I called the doctor and explained what I was seeing and they had me bring her in the "back door"! I love that treatment. Makes you feel like you have the plague. Well, thankfully she does not have Chicken Pox. She has a viral infection that is caused by heat. So we picked up some topical medicine and hopefully she will feel up to traveling tomorrow. The Doctor told me to go and not stay home. The chances of any one else catching this is next to none! So we will see how next to none it is. I have lots to blog about but not enough time to do it since we are flying out at the insane hour of 6am. Only insane to the kids not to me! I love the early morning (to myself)! I will update my blog in a week with Kindergarten Graduation and T-Ball season finishes! I will leave you with a couple of cute pics of Jacob helping me with the dishes this morning after breakfast. And I could not resist the pics of him eating his muffins this morning. I think he wore more than he ate! Until next week!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hope you have a safe trip!