It was a beautiful day today so we said "forget the nap" and enjoy the outdoors! Let me just say Jacob was so tired tonight he begged me to go to bed. Jason is gone on business so we ate dinner early and took off for a walk this evening around the neighborhood. We decided to "I Spy" on our journey. When we got back from the walk we wrote down everything we could remember seeing that was unusual or just fun! We came up with over 25 items! Try it sometime with your family. My kids loved it. On to the title of this post...I stopped by the flower shop this afternoon and picked up a few flowers to plant and Jacob wanted to help so I let him. He did a great job! Thank you my little gardner! It was fun to share the time with you. But don't get use to no naps! I miss my occasional nap. :)
Preparing the ground for digging.

This was Jacob's favorite part because he got to hold the water!

Planting the flowers...

Be very careful not to crush the flower!
1 comment:
We did some planting yesterday too. We skipped naps to do it too because the rest of the day was busy w/school, gymnastics and soccer practice. The girls were asking to go to bed right after dinner...so was I! A day with 3 kids and no naps is not a good day! :)
Post a Comment