


Jacob turned 2 on Father's Day and it has gone so fast. I just feel like every day goes by in a flash. He is so much fun with many expressions and his attempt at talking. He just talks non-stop (much like his daddy and big sister). I find myself overwhelmed with all of the chatter. He tries to say every word that I say and he just wants to do every thing himself. We enjoyed a small family party on Saturday. He loves train, cars, and trucks. He is truly "all boy"! We got Jacob a train table for his birthday and he absolutely loves it. As a matter of fact we made the mistake of giving him the train table first and all of the other presents were not so interesting. We had to peel him away from the table long enough to open his other gifts. He enjoyed his cake and ice cream. He was much less aggressive with this birthday cake. You can see in the pics how he looked at his 1st birthday and how he looked at his 2nd. We did enjoy the cake on the face and other interesting places I might add, last year. Happy Birthday Jacob!


1 comment:
It is so hard to believe that he is 2 already! They grow up too fast, don't they!
Post a Comment