Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stuck at home...



It is Thursday and we are snowed in! School is out and pretty much all of the city is off except of course by ever faithful to his job husband. He called me this morning when he got to work and informed me that he would most likely spend the night at work! :( The kids are sad that he is not home playing with us for they have seen the neighbor kids out with their dads. Here they are playing this morning still in PJ's at almost noon. I can tell you that the happy times playing together did not last long. Oh well! I keep hoping that some day they will love each other 24/7. I guess I should wake up from my dream!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I love that Madison has a bow in her hair with her PJ's on. She is such a girly girl! CUTE!

Chrissey said...

Don't worry...my husband is one of the crazy ones too. He went to work yesterday and today too. Why? I don't know...who goes to buy a car with this kind of weather??