My brother and his family have a wonderful backyard. I would love to have the backyard they have. So we decided to do the final egg hunt at their home. We were leaving late that night and would not be back in time to do an egg hunt at home. It was so fun to have so much room to hide the eggs and watch them hunt. Thank you Eric!
Everyone lined up ready to go.

On your mark, get set...

Jacob and Cousin Nathan hunting!

Madison and Cousin Anna taking time out to pose!

Madison on the run for an egg she has spotted.
1 comment:
Hey Cindy,
We do an egg hut every year for the kids. These are great, and what wonderful kids you have. I hope you and Jason are doing great.
We have a version of the Vienna Website up on Facebook. We have 17people so far, 400 pictures, 3 videos, and people and a Vienna Reuion planned for this Novemeber or December.
I hate to ask you to make an account, but you are in so many pictures and stories.
Again, love the pictures and Blog. Wich I could see you guys more.
Shannon
Post a Comment