Thursday, April 03, 2008

Unexpected day at home

Sunday, I had two kids who were not feeling 100%. We had a busy weekend with soccer games and birthday parties. The soccer games were cold, wet and windy. Both of my kids were coughing and sneezing like crazy after the games. Jason was out of town so I decided to keep the kids home on Sunday to rest up for a busy week of school. We had a short devo time and then decided it was a great day to paint. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a bit of a neat freak. So the thought of breaking out paints is a rare event at this house. However, once I got them out and watched their faces light up it was worth the mess. I do need a craft table because our dining room table took a bit of a beating even with a cover. You can tell by looking at Madison she was not 100%.




2 comments:

Melanie said...

We missed you!

Dana said...

I'm kind of like you - the paint thing is such a mess! But if we had really cool brushes like those I might be more tempted to try it more often.