Well, it is hard to believe that we have completed 8 months of Sonshine School. Which means that public schools will be out for the summer in just a few short weeks. This is the first year since I have worked at Sonshine School that we only have one child in the program. Our performer was on display tonight. Jacob was so excited about the program and has been practicing for many weeks on his songs. He has serenaded us every night during dinner. He did very well and even showed us how well he can clean out his nose! Yes...what a proud moment for the parents! We are so proud of you Jacob! You are a star in our eyes.
Jacob is the handsome one on the front row in the white sweater.

Unfortunately, Jason did not get a picture of Jacob cleaning out his nose...but I do have it on video!

This is Dana and I's class. We were handing out flash lights for the song "This Little Light of Mine." Our class did a great job with Signing the ABC's and this song.
No comments:
Post a Comment