First stop, the monkey...yes, he has toddler toys to play with and is very possessive of them. He gets very upset if they take the toys out. This is the same type of monkey used in Night at the Museum movie.
I can't remember what Madison was feeding here. But she is sending grapes down a tube to feed an animal.
I took a picture of this pig because he is the only one and he hangs out with the goats and emu's.
Madison with the Emu's.
Madison is riding the back of a turtle. Yes, that is one of the things you can do when you come to visit!
Madison and her friends holding an albino python named banana. I got to hold the python around my neck!
I could not resist one more pic of this!
Madison feeding a tiger raw chicken bones and all!
Lions trying to stay cool in the heat.
Yes, he is going to jump up onto the top of this hut.
It was amazing to watch him get up on top of it. Hear me roar!
Resting after his loud roar!
More relaxing and trying to stay cool!
White tigers not interested in playing with us! Too hot!


2 comments:
How fun! We want to go!
Wow! That's really cool. The only thing Noah told me about it was that he got to ride a tiger. It's funny what impresses him.
Post a Comment