Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Fall Break
I know it has been 2 weeks since Fall Break but it has been crazy around here. We had a very busy yet relaxing Fall Break. Madison was invited to go to the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum on Thursday. She had a great time with her friend Julianna from church. If you have never been I have been told it is highly recommended! The kids and I headed off to the zoo on Friday with friends from church, the Glavans and the Maucks. Thank you Chrissey for sharing your carousel tickets. The kids loved the ride. On Saturday the kids and I headed to Bowl while Jason was golfing in a Church tournament. The kids had a blast bowling and I enjoyed watching their reactions to each frame. I think they were surprised at how good I was!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment