Saturday, January 20, 2007

Doctor Makes House Call



During one of 4 snow days Madison enjoyed at home she and Jacob decided to play doctor with their kits. They each have a kit thanks to Santa. Jacob was a doctor/patient to himself. Madison used her many stuffed animals as her patients. I could not resist the pictures. Yes, Madison is wearing summer clothes in the middle of Winter. She is warm blooded and stays warm 90% of the time. I do make her dress in warm clothes when we leave the house. No we do not keep the house that warm. Our thermostat sets at 65 degrees during the day. Jacob and I are in layers of clothes around the house and Madison struts around in summer attire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryley is the exact same way. Always in shorts and no shirt. They minute he gets home from school the clothes come off and he wants to wear shorts every day to school. How funny. Very warm blooded!!