Thursday, March 13, 2008
Happy ? Birthday Jason!
We celebrated Jason's birthday on Saturday. His parents came to dinner and I made an ice cream cake for him. He loves ice cream cakes. However, the only kind he likes is Dairy Queen and there are no more in OKC. So I had to get creative and make my own. I thought it turned out great. Everyone else agreed. Jason was dreading this birthday as with all of them since 30! I say you are only as old as you feel! :) This is my last post for a week. The kids and I leave tomorrow afternoon for Texas. It is Spring Break! Can you believe it? I might post a few while we are gone but no pics until I get back. Have a great week and see you soon!
Happy Birthday Jason!
Look at that cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am sooooooo impressed!
I'm impressed too! You'll have to tell me how you did that sometime!
That looks like a cake that I made for Camdyn's b-day. Did you make it with ice cream sandwiches?
Post a Comment